- Engage with designated WW DTs to optimize the selection and planning of events landing in Europe, ensuring local market knowledge is leveraged to maximize the client experience.
- Agree the planned VLRC and its distribution across Markets.
- Deploy agile methodology to deliver the experience and required results.
- Create an environment which enables and fosters market / Geo and WW and agency communication and active collaboration on the selection, adoption, preparation, delivery, follow-up and learning of above country events, continually improving both customer experience and business outcomes.
- Advise WW colleagues on Europe specific financial processes to insure full compliance for WW driven events, Own and be accountable for full business control compliance and business results for Europe Geo owned events, especially regarding budgetary planning, business control, response lead management.
- Own the planning and execution end to end of designated Europe Geo led events, continually improving both customer experience and business outcomes.
Please note that this is an internal-only position and limits candidates to current regular IBMers of the same employing entity / company as the posted position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive contempory experience in Event planning and execution: including pre-coding, daily execution, budgeting, tools, business control including CTEBA process, measurement and follow-up, response lead management.
- Experience in both Market and Geo event-related roles required.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of IBM’s events strategy within a marketing campaign and integrate an event to the European markets.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of WW, Geo and Market management, within IBM and its agencies.
- Proven digital and social media skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Mobility to travel to events as required, up to 20% / month.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]