- 5-8 years; Walk-In For ETL Developers As On 24th November 18
- Expert In ETL, SQL, Data Warehousing, Star Schemas, Scrum
- Experience Required 5-7 Yrs Proposed Designation Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Module Lead Qualification B.E./B.Tech,MCA/M.Tech/MBA
- 5 years of Work Experience in ETL and data pipeline development and data cleansing with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Deep proficiency with SQL - be able to create and troubleshoot complex SQL statements.
- Design and create DSLs using SQL for ETL of wide variety of in-house and 3rd party data sources.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and respond to data/analytical requests. Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts.
- Extensive experience with relational databases and star schemas.
- Experience in one or more scripting languages. Experience gathering complex business requirements and identifying data needs. Familiar with scrum process.
How does TELUS International support women?
We support the professional development of women through Connections – The TELUS Women’s Network, a program that aims to position TELUS International as an employer of choice for women, empowering them, inspiring them to succeed and celebrating diversity. This program is available in some of TELUS International geographies.
TELUS International delivers exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting. More than 30,000 employees from across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable customer interactions via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, [...]