Opportunity: Be a founding member of our AZ office! Splash is a growing startup headquartered in New York City and we're looking for top talent to join our team as we expand to the Phoenix area. We're starting by growing our Support team, and this is an unparalleled opportunity to be directly involved in this new initiative! With a growing client base, it has become a priority to offer dedicated service at all times.
As an Enterprise Support Specialist at Splash, you empower our event marketers by working hand-in-hand with them to achieve their goals. No matter what challenges you face, you curate Pro Support to be a combination of technical expertise and marketing best practices.
Our mission: We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person.
Support global Enterprise-level programs and custom workflows with technological expertise
Troubleshoot platform issues and communicate with Product and Development teams for resolution
Provide excellent and creative problem-solving with anticipated client needs in mind
Advise on industry topics and how to best apply them to event-level strategy
Create tutorials, write FAQ articles in the Help Center
- Document client history, workflows, and best practices for internal support guides
Own and monitor all processes for Splash ticketing platform
Analyze customer experience and user behavior to influence product roadmaps
Exude professionalism and maintain brand values in all client-facing communication
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 2+ years of experience in Journalism, Communications, Hospitality or Technical Support Industry
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS technology
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs in your field
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo,HubSpot, Eloqua) are a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players!
If you’re interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume. Your time at Splash will be the most important work you ever do. It will change the course of your career in an exciting and unreplicable way. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and [...]