We are a fiercely innovative company that’s transforming ad sales for media companies. We offer best-in-class, industry-leading technology that helps ad sales teams make more money. MediaRadar is like a Bloomberg terminal, for an ad sales rep. We tell the rep who to prospect for and provide a detailed dossier of insight on how to improve their pitch.
We have satisfied paying customers who love our products. From household names like NBC and The Wall Street Journal to industry specialists like the Journal of the American Medical Association, and online powerhouses like Facebook.
What we’re looking for:
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced individual contributor. We expect you to have a successful track record of selling software products and services to enterprise clients (SaaS). You do not need to have media experience, but this is certainly a plus if you do. You should excel at presentations, prospecting, sales planning and winning support of C-level executives. We expect you to network and build relationships with target prospects through conferences and meetups, trade shows, and other innovative strategies. We are counting on you to have a major impact in extending our cutting-edge technology to our largest prospects!
What you’ll be doing:
- Selling to large accounts directly
- Researching potential new customers and decision-makers
- Developing and implementing account strategies
- Managing the full sales-cycle, from prospecting to closing deals with enterprise clients using a consultative, value-based sales approach
- Generating enthusiasm for our products at customer meetings, trade shows, industry conferences and other venues
- Creating, managing and reporting on the enterprise sales pipeline
- Accurately forecasting your own performance
What you’ll need:
- 7 years+ of software sales experience
- Experience selling software as a service (SaaS), or selling media research products
- Proven results, evidence of exceeding sales goals for yourself and your team
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong sales methodology and enterprise SaaS sales process understanding
- Metrics driven, using data to examine and redefine and improve
- Salesforce savvy- knows how to use the tool to your advantage
- Accurate Forecasting capabilities
- Executive presence and confidence
- High energy!
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment
- Problem solver attitude
- A good sense of humor; does not take one’s self too seriously
- Intellectual honesty (a realist vs. an eternal optimist or constant cheerleader)
- Strong work ethic
What’s in it for you:
The best benefit is working with other smart, ambitious people to build a company that invents market-leading services our customers rave about.
We offer high quality medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k, 401k matching, discounts on transit, gym memberships, and more! Our casual, sunny office is just a few blocks away from Penn Station, and almost any subway line in the center or west of Manhattan.
MediaRadar revolutionizes ad sales by enabling sales executives to spend their time pitching and closing deals, instead of researching and preparing. MediaRadar determines the best prospects for a seller to pursue, which offerings to pitch, and how to position themselves most effectively against [...]