Enrollment - Product Forecast Analyst
Enrollment - Product Forecast Analyst
Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; Boise, ID; Salt Lake City, UT
The Enrollment – Product Forecast Analyst will have an ability to identify insights and data, conduct a trend analysis and be able to communicate the findings to executive leadership. They should have an ability to translate strategic initiatives into leading indicators - anticipating the needs of the business. This role will get to support multiple areas of business such as Sales, Benefit Management, Product Performance, Forecasting and the Go-to-Market team.
Working knowledge of Tableau and dashboard skills are preferred along with experience pulling reports together quickly.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of the organization.
- Intensely focused on serving our customers, which include, but are not limited to internal departments (e.g. Customer Service, Provider Services, Finance, Regulatory Affairs, Underwriting, Strategic Communications, Product Development, Legal, Marketing, Executives) as well as external customers (Brokers/Agents, State Regulators, BCBSA, DHS companies).
- Ability to utilize Business Analysis tools, including strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to think analytically, apply analytical techniques and to provide in-depth analysis and recommendations to management using critical thinking and sound judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to retrieve basic data sets from internal systems to support on-going enrollment analysis activities using SQL.
- Ability to participate in a team atmosphere to achieve department goals and objectives consistent with corporate vision and strategies.
- Motivated, self-starting nature; responds positively to moderate guidance yet is capable of and comfortable with independent critical thinking & problem solving.
- Ability to work independently, or collaboratively, on simple projects and issues with minimal financial and/or risk impact to the corporation.
Additional Minimum Requirements for Senior level:
- Able to communicate effectively and directly with the highest levels of management.
- Demonstrates knowledge and developing expertise of matters concerning corporate enrollment, forecasting, and/or product analytics.
- Actively participates in analysis and projects company wide.
- Ability to analyze internal performance data, market activity and corporate strategy to deliver short term and long-term forecasting at multiple levels, including companies, segments and products.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with regulators.
- Oversees process and ensures accurate delivery of all internal reporting and external filings.
- Ability to utilize business tools, including strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint), as well as proficiency with data analytics tools, such as SQL, SAS, Tableau.
- Demonstrated ability to retrieve complex data sets from internal systems, such as Facets, to support on-going enrollment analysis activities.
- Ability to work independently, on projects and issues with medium financial and/or risk impact to the corporation.
Additional Minimum Requirements for Lead level:
- Ability to identify market trends and develop impact analysis for senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to establish best practices, techniques, and methodologies to be used by analyst teams.
- Proven, highly effective interpersonal skills, and ability to act as group motivator and leader, including ability to deliver communications to varied audiences.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- The Analyst would have a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, business administration or an equivalent related field and 3+ years job-related experience or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- The Senior Analyst would have a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, business administration or an equivalent related field and 7+ years job-related experience or equivalent combination of education and related work experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- The Lead Analyst would have a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, business administration, or an equivalent related field and 10+ years job-related experience or equivalent combination of education and related work experience. Master’s degree preferred.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have nearly a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]