Participate as a member of an EMV certification engineering team in the Payments and Loyalty practice at ThoughtFocus.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform end-to-end Payment Host or EMV certifications of payment systems
- Design and develop test scripts and execute Host and EMV certifications
- Analyze certification test results at technical detailed level (EMV tags, bits, Pinpad modes, Contact/Contactless configurations, tables) to pinpoint source of compliance issues
- Use Brand Test Tools like UL Collis, ICC; Pinpads like Verifone, Ingenico, Equinox; POS/PMS systems, TransactionLink, Gateways, and technical skills to perform certification and QA
- Achieve production-ready test and certification approval of payment applications
- Perform end-to-end system, functional and regression tests of payment systems prior to production use
- Communicate and participate on test results, planning and analysis with all stakeholders at Host, Brand and internal; as senior analyst, lead project and technical discussions with all stakeholders
- Develop automation scripts to certification and software QA, where applicable; Improve EMV and Payment certification tests and software QA
- Test script programming skills under Unix/Windows, Database using languages such as: Python, Tcl, Ruby, VB, SQL, Shell etc
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of progressive experience in certification, testing, QA or tech-support, must have Payment protocol and EMV testing/certification experience
- 1+ of the above experience must be in Payment Systems and EMV Certifications involving a) Protocols: ISO 8583, First-Data, Vantiv or CPS; b) Brand-test-tools: Collis or ICC, c) Pinpads: Ingenico, Verifone or Equinox; d) EMV Configs: All-CVM, Common AID, and International AIDs
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) certification test analysis clearly and succinctly with all impacted developers, Host processors and stakeholders to facilitate actions and resolutions
- A detail-oriented and highly communicative personality, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and working experience using XML, JSON, TCP/IP, and http technologies
- Experience in PKI, security, and cryptography used in EMV, Interac
- ASTQB or ISTQB certifications in test engineering
- Bachelor痴 degree in a technical area such as MIS, Engineering, or Sciences
- Payment cloud gateway systems: UNIX, Oracle, C, Python, RoR, API, Distributed
- Payment POS Transaction Link: Linux, C++
- Transaction and Data Security: PCI, P2PE, PKI, HSMs
- EMV Test Tools: Collis BTT and ICC Viable
- Payment terminals: Verifone, Ingenico and Equinox
- OS: Linux, Solaris, and Windows
Who We Are
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure
We have over 1,800+ employees globally and growing rapidly. In the US, ThoughtFocus has locations in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
Life at ThoughtFocus
ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves.Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client痴 end goals.
Affirmative Action Statement
ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
ThoughtFocus, a global IT consulting, product engineering, and business process management company, brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences all oriented on our clients success.