Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world.
Who is Stanley Black & Decker?
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker’s 2016 Revenue was $11.4B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.4B of SBD annual revenue.
The global customer experience team at Stanley Black and Decker is looking for an E-Commerce Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with team members on day to day marketing tasks and coordinate E-Commerce and digital marketing projects and activities as requested.
This individual will support the Global Brand and Digital Design and Strategy Teams by coordinator and tracking projects within the department and coming from the Brand Marketing Team and E-Commerce Sales Team. This include Shandling project request submissions, project tracking, daily reporting and supporting the production of artwork, sourcing images, sourcing content, print coordinating, and checking copy. Ideal candidates will be highly organized, work proactively within a team environment and possess excellent communication skills.
- Enter incoming project requests into project system and track until completion
- Support the E-Comm, Brand marketing, Digital, and design teams by coordinating and collating content
- Project managing the creation on Advertising Campaign assets for Amazon promotions
- Creating daily project status of marketing campaigns and online activities
- Manage and maintain graphics and image archives on networked drive
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent and 1-3 years working experience in a marketing role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and the ability to learn our current project management software platform, Workfront
- E-Commerce platform experience preffered
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Able to effectively handle competing/changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with the desire to learn
- Able to collaborate with multiple groups while managing multiple projects
- Highly organized, process focused, desire for continuous improvement
*Job Description is subject to change*
- Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
- Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes.Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
We provide women at Stanley Black & Decker with an environment where they are empowered to:
- Pursue career advancement opportunities.
- Achieve leadership positions.
- Have access to resources to support their professional development
As an employee at Stanley Black & Decker, you can join a local Chapter of the Stanley Black & Decker Women's Network and our other Affinity Groups! Also, follow us on Twitter here: @sbd_women
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.