Stanley Black & Decker Corporation (SBD) is the largest tool manufacturer in the world. As part of SBD, Mac Tools is one of the world’s most recognized and trusted brands in the professional automotive tool industry. From hand tools, power tools, electronics, tool boxes and specialty items; Mac Tools offers a full range of products. Mac Tools defines quality, selection and value for professional technicians and the network of mobile tool Franchisees by offering professional tools, innovative solutions and providing world-class support to ensure their success. At Mac Tools, we strive to be Great To Work WithTM.
What do you envision for your future? At Stanley Black & Decker, our vision is for Mac Tools to be the brand of choice for technicians working in the vehicle repair industry and to be the Franchise of choice for entrepreneurs looking to purchase a business to “Be Their Own Boss”. As part of SBD’s Global Tools & Storage business, we have set a course to take significant market share by bringing the strength of the world’s largest tool company and our stable of brands to provide best in class products, innovation and productivity solutions.
We believe we can make this happen and we would like you to be a part of our mission. As a global leader, Stanley Black & Decker can bring together the best in science, technology, business and human resources to continue to grow and succeed in our market.
Provides day-to-day divisional support related to open districts, toolbox trucks, asset management and sales development programs. This role will work closely with the Field Sales Team to provide operational support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides open district support for assigned territory, responsible for district communications, sales and franchisee issues in the absence of a District Manager
- Manages the full-cycle toolbox adjustment process within the field, ensuring fiscal consistency
- Works with the field sales team to write, process and submit field credits and adjustments to Finance for approval
- Responsible for overall management of field inventory for assigned districts
- Manages daily schedule, driver compliance and inventory for the Tool Box Truck program
- Collaborates with MSDP, DM and Program Managers to provide analytical support to achieve company initiatives
- Uses various computer support and business support systems simultaneously to process/validate field sales information/requests
- Assists in researching and resolving Franchisee issues and inquiries
- Regularly works with Field Sales team on asset management
- Perform other duties as assigned
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Associates Degree and related experience is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer programs
- Proficiency in AS400 and VCS preferred
- Must be able to develop tools to streamline day-to-day work
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities are critical. The ability to synthesize findings from analysis and draw conclusions.
- Skilled in problem resolution and providing best practices solutions
- Effective at performing detail-oriented tasks, data analysis, and forward thinking
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and the ability to interact professionally across multiple levels of the organization
- Strong customer focus, interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work independently
- Must be results driven with emphasis on keeping customer and business commitments
- Ability to manage and organize multiple priorities
- Must have a winning attitude
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.