Stanley Access Technologies is recognized as an industry leader. Our growing product and service offerings have driven significant growth for our service business. Join our world class team of diligent problem solvers, innovators, fresh thinkers and communicators who excite and inspire others.
With over 150 years in business, Stanley is one of the worlds most recognized and trusted brand names for tools, hardware, doors and home décor products. In addition to joining a world-class organization, as a member of the Stanley Team, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and solid opportunities for growth.
- Direct leadership of Service Technicians, Service Dispatcher, Warehouse personnel and administrative support.
• Oversee and develop processes and tools to drive productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction that will maximize revenue, visiting new and existing customers a must.
• Meet or exceed region service goals including: incoming business, sales, expense/revenue ratio, service delivery, margin rates, inventory etc.
• Create an environment which achieves ultimate customer service/satisfaction while meeting/exceeding region targets.
• Form high performing teams and lead region efforts to source, hire, train and develop talent.
• Provide leadership in setting and achieving Region goals in the profitable installation, maintenance and repair of Stanley products and the growth of the service direct customer base.
• Analyze, develop and implement systems and process productivity enhancements.
• Participate actively and support all initiatives such as hiring, training and mentoring service technicians in order to drive efficiency.
• Model, foster and drive the Stanley values including Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Vision, Stretch, Boundaryless and Speed.
• Audit of all incoming work orders for accuracy i.e. Part numbers, Door ID’s, Signatures, Customer Forms, PO numbers and NTE.
• Perform half day or full day ride along, evaluate work practices and safety equipment
• Strong Leadership skills. Ability to Lead, contribute and influence others
- Excellent organizational skills, people skills, and project management skills
- A valid state driver’s license, without restrictions, is required for this position.
• A clean driving record
• Ability to work nights and/or weekends as necessary
• Undergraduate degree (technical preferred, BSEE/BSME) or equivalent experience
• Proven track record of success
• Ability to work in a fast paced, chaotic environment
• Proven team builder and player
• Strong business acumen ( Drive productivity, P&L understanding, data analysis)
• Demonstrated communication skills
• Excellent team and interpersonal skills
• Strong detail orientation
• Strong computer skills ( Microsoft applications, SAP, Spreadsheets, word processing )
• Prior field sales or field service industry experience
• Prior experience with high involvement work teams
• Prior supervisory experience General: We are looking for energetic, detailed oriented people that focus on execution, meet commitments, break through turf issues, and have a passion to exceed customer expectations.
Stanley Access Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE) and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.