Director – US Multiple-System Operators (MSO) Sales
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it’s now the recognized industry leader undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
The Director – MSO Sales at Radware is responsible for managing and developing business with large MSO providers in the US. This includes all sales to these companies as well as sell-through (in partnership with them) to their enterprise and government customers.
- Own and manage relationships with existing MSO accounts nationally plus penetrate new accounts as assigned.
- The achievement of yearly account targets and year-on-year growth.
- Provide direction / coordination with presales teams.
- Overall responsibility for customer’s procurement process, business development and channel partner strategy.
- Own all aspects of customer satisfaction including oversight of post sales deliverables.
- Go to market strategy and marketing support for sell through business.
- Ability to travel 50-60% throughout the US to meet with customers
- Established track record of success selling to top tier MSO’s
- Established rolodex of contacts at the senior levels across organizations including CTO, CIO, COO, CSO, etc.
- 10+ years of technical business development and sales experien
- Comfortable working in a matrixed organization
- Knowledge of how cable and broadcast networks work and security in these networks
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Excellent executive presentation skills
- Negotiation skills including balancing internal and external expectations to achieve win-win outcome
- Ability to drive a complicated sales process using a consultative selling approach while working wide and deep
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CRM experience
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Other Locations: US-GA-Atlanta, US-TX-Dallas, US-MA-Boston, US-CO-Denver, US-NY-New York City, US-IL-Chicago
Job: Business Development
Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR) is the global leader in integrated application delivery & cyber security solutions and a dynamic company promoting a fun, family-like atmosphere. In our constantly growing and changing company, we encourage employees to realize their potential in an environment that embraces [...]