Reporting directly to the CTO you will help resolve how best to strategically set the department for success. This includes partnering with senior leadership teams to develop and implement a department mission and strategy by driving innovation, collaboration, and efficiencies through culture transformation programs.
Transformation & Process Improvement
- Identify and scope improvement and transformation initiatives, diagnosing and solving pain points, and implementing improvements
- Partner with leadership to find opportunities to be innovative and industry-leading, improve efficiency, and scale the business effectively
- Participate in setting the overall operating model for the department
- Own high impact transformation initiatives and contribute to the overall outcomes, definition, scoping, design, and delivery requirements for cross-functional problems
- Develop expertise in departmental processes and procedures through participation in change initiatives
Communication, Change Management, Facilitation
- Create overarching roadmaps, communication and change management plans. Develop well-planned communication and change management strategies for program roll-outs
- Help to create/facilitate communication channels, strategies, and tactics that support our goals
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within the organization to generate proper levels of awareness and adoption of the team’s objectives and goals
- Maintain a consistent communication and socialization plan to ensure all teams have the most up to date information
- Understand/Establish internal department processes, develop a scalable project infrastructure, participating in the tracking and reporting of goals, and leading business-focused projects
- Track and report of quarterly and annual goals as related to culture
- Identify and manage key dependencies between work streams
- Track and report progress, risks and issues to senior management in order to enable accelerated decision making
- Responsible for precise execution of operational efforts
- Partner with the leadership team on headcount planning, department culture, and recognition
- Centralize and oversee day to day operational responsibilities such as, culture committees
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Business operations, transformation, process design, and project management experience
- Ability to operate independently with excellent time management skills and confirmed ability to deliver on multiple, competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively interact with people and partners across all levels within an organization
- Proven ability to follow through on complex projects from idea to implementation
- Knowledge of internal communications processes and change management strategies
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: TECHNOLOGY - ENTERPRISE & CUSTOMER
Job Category: IT Development Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 17883
Since 1882, we have built a global reputation for essential high-quality, ethical and independent journalism. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to become a world-wide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including our [...]