As a Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA) on the Tanium field sales team, you will be responsible for understanding the market and technologies that Tanium sells, including our business/industry, our competitors and the ability to use this knowledge to plan for the future. The successful DSA drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs and can meet and beat their assigned quota.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve sales quota for assigned territory and/or accounts
- Work with Channel Account Manager and Marketing team to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned territory
- Generate appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Enter new leads, contact data, log calls and other sales information for prospects and customers into SFDC on a weekly basis
- Conduct online webinars or in-person presentations to generate qualified leads
- Travel as needed- at least 10%.
We’re looking for someone with:
- BA/BS preferred
- 4 years of software sales experience, selling into accounts in designated region required
- Experience building out a territory for a startup preferred
- Comfort and expertise calling on and presenting to C-Suite level contacts in designated markets preferred
- Proven track record of building relationships with clients, sourcing, selling, and executing strategy projects and/or meeting sales quotas preferred
- Experience evangelizing new products and market preferred
- Understanding of the partner landscape in regional markets preferred
At Tanium, we empower the world’s largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There’s a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.
Tanium was founded by father and son entrepreneurs, David and Orion Hindawi, who wanted to solve a seemingly impossible problem facing the world’s biggest companies: how to see and manage their millions of endpoints around the world in a matter of seconds. Today, our platform is being used [...]