As a Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA) on the Tanium field sales team, you will be responsible for generating opportunities to position the Tanium platform within an assigned territory and/or accounts. You’ll be equally as comfortable with the CIO, CISO or VP Ops as you would hosting a room of Red Team members; from talking business benefits to bits and bytes. The successful DSA drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs and is able to exceed their assigned quota.
What you’ll do:
- Articulate the value of the Tanium platform to decision makers and expertly manage the complex sales cycle
- Nurture and develop relationships within the assigned territory and/or accounts, presenting to the C-suite the value of the Tanium platform
- Work with the Partner and Marketing teams to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned territory and/or accounts
- Generate appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Accurately forecast, maintaining excellent SFDC hygiene
- Conduct online webinars or in-person presentations to generate qualified leads
- Travel as needed
We’re looking for someone with:
- Significant enterprise software sales experience, generating and closing large & complex software transactions with the biggest customers in the region
- A strong team mentality - selling is a team sport at Tanium, where managing and using virtual resources to tackle large and complex sales cycles is a must have skill
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Experience calling on and presenting to C-Suite level contacts
- The ability to evangelize and build new business opportunities within an assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Founded in 2007, Tanium invented a fundamentally new approach to security and systems management. Recognized as the "Usain Bolt of cybersecurity," it's no surprise the world’s largest enterprises and government organizations rely on Tanium to secure, control, and manage the hundreds of thousands of endpoints that comprise their networks effectively; and at unprecedented speed, no matter the size. If you are looking to join a fast-growing, mission-driven company, are prepared to work hard, and want to make a lasting impact on the organization and the industry, we'd love to talk to you. Learn more at www.tanium.com.
Tanium was founded by father and son entrepreneurs, David and Orion Hindawi, who wanted to solve a seemingly impossible problem facing the world’s biggest companies: how to see and manage their millions of endpoints around the world in a matter of seconds. Today, our platform is being used [...]