WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a customer engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI. Teams use Braze to deliver highly personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. This is made possible by our stack, which is located at the core of a modern marketing technology ecosystem.
Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, London, and Singapore. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA’s “Best Bet,” a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, and #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We're looking for a Director of People Operations to work with key stakeholders across the company to drive execution across high impact People Operations, and Culture programs and processes designed to deliver positive change within the organization. You will directly report to the SVP of People. You will partner with leaders across the People team in a project management capacity to deliver operational excellence while promoting a collaborative and positive work environment across the entire People team.
In this role, you will:
- Lead all global People Operations programs and processes in a manner consistent with our business and culture goals, including compensation planning and benefits administration.
- Be the primary gatekeeper for all employee records and audit processes, such as operational new hire onboarding, background checks, employee and organizational changes, etc.
- Implement the best methodologies, tools, systems, and processes required to run our People Operations function while providing real-time transparent analytics and ensuring alignment to our objectives.
- Partner with leaders from the talent acquisition, enablement, and people relations teams to develop scalable people programs and processes.
- Directly manage the global People Operations and Culture teams, providing them with strategic direction and mentorship.
- Innovate and partner with the SVP of People around how we execute our strategic people programs with an emphasis on why they are critical to the success and growth of the organization and the People team.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a skilled and passionate mid to senior level people operations leader with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant start-up industry-specific experience in people operations or a progressive HR role.
- You have and can operate as a counselor, coach and strategic advisor on all people operations matters and their impact on the company's strategic and cultural objectives.
- You are experienced in developing and managing compensation, incentives, benefits, and recognition programs.
- You are proficient in global employment law and compliance.
- You have a high-proficiency in all best-of-breed people/HR software platforms.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- 401K matching
- Daily catered lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, and more. Braze is built specifically for today’s mobile-first world and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time and continuous data [...]