BE a Team Player. BE a Game Changer. BE a Thought Leader. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Director of Operations in Toronto, ON.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are an exceptional leader and team player with unquestionable professionalism, integrity and ethics. You enjoy coaching, mentoring and developing a dynamic team that works well together to achieve departmental and organizational goals. You’ll have the opportunity to share your innovative ideas to continually add value.
As a Director of Operations, your role will primarily be on driving productivity, managing existing process and compliance with a focus on constant improvement. Working collaboratively and overseeing a dynamic team, you are comfortable handling operations, financial management, compliance and risk. You are proactive in introducing new ideas, opportunities and solutions that embrace the company’s objective for the growth of the Canada business.
What you bring:
- 7-10 years of experience in management with a minimum of 5 years in progressive strategic roles.
- A university degree or college diploma.
- Strong interpersonal skills along with high degree of professionalism and experience managing staff.
- Strong understanding of financial reports, basic business fundamentals, including P&L management.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Commercial real estate experience.
- Understanding of the market cycles and ability to set short and long-term strategies.
- Demonstrate accountability with budget and capital expense.
What success looks like:
- You effectively manage your day and can anticipate challenges and respond accordingly.
- You are a proven leader and team player with the ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- You are resourceful and hands-on; you are comfortable wearing ‘multiple hats’ and always willing to pitch in and get the job done.
- You have superior presentation, writing and communication skills with a high degree of professionalism and a passion for success.
- You are an extremely strong leader with a firm grasp and understanding of the business needs, client needs and cultural and financial realities of the organization and the marketplace.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]