Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Finance, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike, Inc.’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.Description
“Insights: Developing fact-based insights to spark new solutions”
As our Procurement Insights Director you will provide fact-based, strategic and actionable insights to fuel our Global Procurement Offense. The scope of these insights is inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Where and how Nike is spending money across the financial statements (e.g. Materials, Logistics, Demand Creation, OOH, SG&A, CapEx), Geography and Functional budgets, and across our global vendor base;
- External market dynamics and their impacts on Nike’s spend (e.g. impact of commodity markets on materials pricing, impact of oil and global freight markets on logistics costs, etc.);
- Analytical support (e.g. clean-sheet modeling) to support supplier negotiations;
- Vendor financial risk modeling to support vendor management;
Our Procurement Insights Director must be adept at both business process and the systems that support our people and processes. Depending on the initiative, the Director will partner with members of Procurement, other internal functions, and external partners to ensure that our people and processes can operate at 100% capacity and with meaningful and actionable insights.
Keys to results are the ability to: work as a selfless collaborator on a small team, partner with multiple stakeholders, use systems thinking to frame-up and resolve problems, and communicate complex ideas in simple and compelling ways. Comfort with complex data, analytical models and the ability to distill complex information into relevant actionable insights is a requirement.
We are a close-knit team, and our Director of Procurement Insights must have a customer-service orientation, and a focus on empowering the team through access to insights.
- Create, define, and facilitate Procurement Insights plan and scope
- Lead efforts to create new capabilities, resources, and reports
- Collaborate with stakeholders, partners, and team to translate goals and targets into projects and timelines with associated deliverables
- Proactively guide projects through prioritization and active communication with key stakeholders
- Ensure data is aligned, accessible, and serves the ever-evolving needs of Procurement processes and people
- Act as the liaison between stakeholders and technical teams to translate business requirements through specifications and analysis
- Present technical data effectively in both oral and written form in a visually compelling way
- Limited travel may be required, up to 5%
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Math or related field of study. MBA a bonus
- Seven-plus years experience in Analytics, Procurement, or Business Intelligence role
- Experience with visualization software (e.g. Tableau) and advanced excel skills are critical
- Cloud-based database experience (Snowflake), ETL Systems (Alteryx), and query instruments (SQL) skills are strongly preferred
- Experience developing teams is preferred
- Excellent project management capabilities to guide multiple project streams and complexity; propensity for thinking through projects in a process-oriented way required
- Must be flexible, adaptable and resourceful and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to use fact-based insights to influence decision making
- Analytically thorough, detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with a demonstrated ability to network, impact and inspire
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00442605
NIKE, Inc. named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. Nike operates in four geographies, North America, Europe, Middle [...]