SimpleReach is looking for a Director of Sales to identify business opportunities, create key customer relationships, and negotiate and close business deals with brands. We’re looking for hunters with outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills plus a strong interest in, and knowledge of, the adtech/martech space.
Our new Director of Sales will work closely with the marketing, customer success, and account management teams. We want someone with strong SaaS experience and a proven track record of closing deals to communicate our value proposition, technology, and product to grow our roster of current and prospective customers.
Some things you’ll be doing:
- Developing and executing strategic account development plans to consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Prospecting, identifying, and qualifying potential customers to build a strong and accurate pipeline.
- Effectively communicating the SimpleReach value proposition, technology, and product in senior-level presentations.
- Developing and delivering top-notch sales decks, gathering product feedback from the market, and analyzing customer needs and buying behavior.
- Building and expanding customer-direct partnerships with senior and mid-level marketing teams including CMOs, brand managers, directors of analytics, and content strategists.
We want to talk to you if you:
- Have 5+ years under your belt of selling digital marketing/advertising solutions to brands.
- Have proven experience selling SaaS directly to marketing, digital, content, and brand management teams.
- Can give in-depth explanations of the current trends and ecosystems in adtech and content marketing.
- Have already worked at--and scaled--early-stage companies, preferably in the content marketing, SaaS, data, or adtech space.
- Have established and verifiable relationships with senior decisionmakers at Fortune 1000 digital advertisers.
- Count presenting, negotiation, and written and verbal communication among your top talents.
- Know your way around Keynote, PowerPoint, and SFDC.
Simple Reach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants are evaluated equally, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.