Founded in 1990, Ultimate Software is a leading cloud provider of people management solutions. Ultimate's passion for excellence and focus on people exemplifies a unique corporate culture you won't find anywhere else. Our company's UltiPro solution provides a comprehensive approach to manage the employee life cycle, from recruitment to retirement.
We're dedicated to delivering high quality software and services for human capital management.
We are passionate about continuing to get better. We have the happiest employees and 98% customer retention.
Ultimate knows that committed, happy employees make for committed, happy customers. Our people have built UltiPro into what it is today-an award-winning, strategic, and exceptional product suite-and our people provide our customers with a commitment that is unique in our industry.
What sets us apart? We are in a position where we continue to invest in our customer experience. No matter how much you put into it, you can always get better and create an even better experience for our customers. We are relentless and obsessed.
We are looking for a Director, Knowledge Service Excellence to join the Customer Success Innovation & Optimization team. We are embarking upon a multi-year journey to transform the customer experience with our key partners across the organization, and we are placing Knowledge at the heart of this transformation. We are looking for an experienced Knowledge leader, with specific expertise in this space who can easily adapt to, and drive change and who is passionate about using knowledge to serve our customers and peeps.
This Director of Knowledge is a new role on our team and will drive our KCS and Knowledge strategy in partnership with other critical initiatives across the business. Combining the strategic thinking with the experience to provide leadership of the operational execution. You will work as strategist as well as evaluate and capture business process needs, write user stories, and articulate business needs before partnering with our technology teams who will then identify the technical requirements.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategic review of our Solve capabilities and identify opportunities to build a stronger foundation for success
- Develop a new strategy for the ground up creation of a robust Evolve loop across the various businesses
- Lead a small team to build out the roadmap and execute on the opportunities identified for Solve & Evolve
- Develop relationships across areas of the business not currently deploying KCS and explore opportunities to build collaborations and deployments in those businesses
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for article creation, QA, review, and ongoing maintenance/archiving
- Lead the team through a migration/upgrade of our KCS capabilities to SFLightning
- Research business process improvement opportunities as it relates to Knowledge
- Quickly build cross-Services relationships and understanding with key stakeholders to ensure full alignment and awareness/approval across teams
- Spend time with our front-line customer service employees and Leaders to explore and understand the opportunities for Knowledge and a deeper Peep engagement with KCS
- Partner with the data and analytics teams to understand the data, and more importantly, help craft the story of opportunity that the data is telling us as it relates to knowledge, KCS and related functions
- Prepare presentations, senior leader updates and other status updates/ad-hoc reporting as required
- You will need to evidence your KCS v.6 certification and a minimum of 5 years in the knowledge field
- You will also showcase a minimum of 5 years experience with Salesforce, ideally with Lightning
- You can demonstrate expertise in growing a Knowledge centered program in a similar organization, leveraging industry best practices while adapting to the unique needs of the business
- You can showcase examples of strong relationship building, collaboration and communication skills
- You have 10 years experience in customer success, customer service or service delivery related fields
- You are well versed and can demonstrate your experience in process improvement and methodologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite products
- Sitting, or standing at a desk, using a telephone and working on a computer
- Engaging with front line employees by getting out onto the floor and having conversations
- This role will present opportunities to travel to our various locations around the US and Canada, which could potentially be up to 1-2 times per month
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.