Job TitleDirector Field Marketing- DI Installed Base and Service Solutions- National
The North America Director of Field Marketing DI Installed Base and Solutions leads a team of Managers that support the delivery of North America’s BMC aspirations, including OIT, Revenue, Share and NPS goals. This role will drive brand awareness and brand reference for the Business Installed Base conversions and Solutions. The strategy for this role should have a 24 month horizon, which underpinning the Business Unit’s 3-5 year strategy.
Develop and lead NA Market with a clearly defined strategy with connected activities to deliver the outcomes/metrics for retention and expansion of Philips DI- Installation Base(IB and for Solutions marketing including Customer Services.
Installed Base Strategy: Program and Promotion creation, measuring, and Daily Management
- Build and execute Installed Base strategy including promotion, design, measure programs for IB conversions.
- Report to Leadership on a pre-determined cadence on program performance
- Coordinate with Sales Operations to automate reporting within SF.com/Tableau
Content activation internal and external strategy
- Develop and execute external and internal strategy inclusive of all positioning, messaging, and content to relevant segments
- Lead team for EOL notification and responsibilities for customer/IB communication per the Market standard operating procedure
Sales Support inclusive of CPQ and Sales engagement
- Lead the deal pricing and configuration for sales team through Market and Sales support for supported focus of Installed Base and Solutions
- Support Sales in setting and adjusting local prices to maximize the deal and minimize the discount
- Support education of internal hires as Subject Matter Experts for content design
People Performance Management, Development and Succession Planning
- Performance Management of current team. Ensure performance metrics are being met and if needed, handling inadequate performance in compliance with HR policy
- Development and mentoring to build an energized team, who recognize that Philips and Field Marketing invests in each individual
- Succession Planning, ensuring that as teams grow and develop, there is appropriate levels of planning for when roles are vacant- creating stability for all stakeholders
****This role can be located at a home office and work virtual
- Successfully demonstrate Downstream Marketing strategy development and execution for Solution based positioning
- Demonstrated success in Digital and Social
- In depth knowledge of relevant market customer segmentation and personas; understanding of the needed compelling value proposition(s) aligned with the segments’ needs/pain points; along with the personas of each of the segments specific to Philips Installed base market and portfolio
- Deep working knowledge of the Business’ solution and its compelling value propositions and differentiators for appropriate segments and personas
- Experience in solution based selling for medical or high-tech product solutions
- Corporate and/or Strategic selling experience
- 10+ years in marketing, sales, or related field experience
- Experience in marketing in a high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses
- Shown ability to build, implement and measure a marketing strategy specific to a market, its segments and personas
- High business insight within digital and social marketing within Healthcare and Capital Equipment and Solutions
- Solutions based marketing
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and customers
- Ability to collect and synthesize local market trends and competitive intelligence into actionable input for the BG marketing teams
- Competitive and entrepreneurial mind-set to drive sales growth in new and existing markets
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-oriented sales development programs
- Ability to collect and synthesize local market trends into actionable input for the sales force
- Effective team leader with a successful track record of working across organizations and developing and leading cross functional teams
- Proven business acumen and discernment, with successful track record of making difficult and competent decisions
- Excellent communication skills, polished presentation skills, and good interpersonal and influence skills
- Proven ability to drive organizational and market change
In return, we offer you
The Director Field Marketing role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120-year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.