Job TitleDirector Field Marketing CT AMI- National
The North America Director of Field Marketing leads a team who will support the delivery of North America’s BMC aspirations including OIT, Revenue, Share and NPS goals for the Business’ solutions.
This role drives brand awareness and brand preference or competitive conversions as well as shared responsibility of installed base retention. The strategy for this role should have a 24-month horizon, underpinning the Business Unit’s 3-5 year strategy.
Internal and external content activation strategy
- Develop and execute external and internal strategy inclusive of all positioning, messaging, and content to relevant segments
- Support KOL, P2P and other market events to drive business and DI awareness and preference
Program and promotion creation, measuring, and daily management
- Build, execute and measure programs and promotions for competitive conversions
- Report to leadership on a pre-determined cadence the programs’ performance
- Coordinate with sales ops to automate reporting within SF.com/Tableau
- Reporting as outlined by Sr. Director of DI Marketing
Downstream solution / product management for solutions portfolio
- Align solution/product management strategy and activities to the BMC plan and underpinned by activation strategy and competitive conversion plan.
- Responsible for activation of content in the following areas: NPI PDLM – activities weighted to L and M phases, lifecycle management, and Market studies and market/customer journey mapping
Sales Support inclusive of CPQ transformation and sales engagement
- Manage deal pricing and configuration for sales team through market and sales support
- Support sales in setting local prices to maximize the deal and protect margin
- Support education of internal hires as subject matter experts for content design
People performance management, development and succession planning
- Performance management of current team to ensure performance metrics are met and if needed, handling inadequate performance in compliance with HR policy
- Responsible for the development, coaching and engagement of an energized and effective team
- Succession planning, ensuring that as teams grow and develop, there is appropriate levels of planning for when roles are vacant - building stability for all stakeholders
*** Candidate can work virtually
- Successfully demonstrate downstream marketing strategy development and execution for solution based positioning
- 10+ years in marketing, sales, or related field experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses
- Experienced and effective people leader and talent developer
- Demonstrated success in digital and social marketing within healthcare market
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable skills to working in and influencing highly matrixed organizations
- Ability to influence across teams and multiple stakeholders
- Corporate and/or strategic selling experience
- Confirmed ability to build, implement and measure a solutions based marketing strategy specific to a market, its segments and personas
- Effective team leader with a successful track record of working across organizations and developing and leading cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills including the ability to influence colleagues and customers and develop and deliver polished presentations
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-focused sales development programs
- Ability to drive organizational and market change with a consistent track record of making difficult and competent decisions
- Ability to collect and synthesize local market trends into actionable information for the sales force as well as competitive intelligence into actionable input for the BG marketing teams
- Understanding of digital and social marketing in healthcare, capital equipment and solutions
- Ability to link activities to marketing strategy
- Drive strategy and linked activities that achieve the overall strategy
- Ability to maintain high motivation in sales force organization
Do you want the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation? Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.