Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
The Data Partnerships Team is seeking a Director to lead internal operations, analytics, contracting, and strategy for the Data Partnerships division. Data Partnerships at Yext has the responsibility of connecting Yext data from customers to the global data ecosystem, including search engines, apps, online directories, autonomous vehicle platforms, artificial intelligence platforms and many more. The Director will streamline the operations of this team while working towards a global strategy for data contracts, provisioning, and management. Because of the rapidly expanding relationships in Data Partnerships, the Director will also lead the marketing, messaging, training, and interaction at scale with each partnership and will work closely with the Business Development Managers (BDMs) who are responsible for the ongoing relationship management and acquisition of new partnerships.
The Director will report to the EVP of Data Partnerships and will have day to day responsibilities that include:
- Design, implement and maintain scalable engagement programs for Yext’s partners, including outbound marketing and events
- Create, implement and document current and future business processes to drive internal efficiency, leveraging Salesforce.com
- Engage with internal stakeholders across legal, marketing, revenue and operations to build required systems and best practices to support the Data Partnerships team and enable it to scale
- Serve as point of contact internally across departments to ensure proper communication to and from Data Partnerships team
- Manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Drive the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
- Prepare quarterly reviews for Partnership Team and assist with design and rollout of all presentations to be used in market at current and prospective data partners
- 10+ years of general Customer Success, Consulting, or Product/Project Management
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Salesforce reporting and dashboard management
- Proficiency in SQL query construction and ETL tasks in Excel
- Proven track record in leading initiatives and managing projects
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Ability to travel as needed
- Client-relationship ownership/client engagement experience preferred
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions [...]