Digital Merchandising and Search Manager
KIND Snacks International
Since the establishment of KIND International in 2018, the brand has now launched in almost 20 markets around the world as part of our ambition to bring healthier snack options to consumers. To further accelerate the brand’s growth online around the world, this newly created position, reporting to the global Digital Commerce Lead for KIND International, will be part of a team that always keeps the consumer first and meets the consumer where they are.
The purpose of this job is to maximize the exposure and performance of the KIND portfolio by defining, executing and measuring the online merchandising strategy, from traffic, search, content, placement to monitoring and reporting. As an associate you can expect to gain a depth of dCommerce and digital marketing acumen, strategy development, cross-functional project management skills and influencing a number of stakeholders across multiple markets around the world.
In this role you will:
- Define and coordinate the execution of the Digital Merchandising strategy on retailers websites and coordinate search principles and tools, including design and execution of cross-sell / upsell activities.
- Support and educate KAM’s with retailers’ search engine development and best practices. Maintain an active awareness on industry trends as well as search best practices and ensure ongoing keyword strategy development and optimization.
- Monitor and analyse our portfolio around key criteria: content quality, integrity, availability, placement & search, pricing.
- Partner with creative/development agencies to design new content for KIND’s owned assets (product pages, websites and other digital marketing materials) to drive education, engagement and conversion of our products.
- Serve as the internal expert on search, traffic & merchandising to develop reach, penetration and conversion for KIND across digital channels, and act as the go-to search expert for retailers within KIND.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Strong commercial understanding of eCommerce and mCommerce
- Ability to benchmark market best practices in search, placement, content & merchandising
- Understanding of Perfect Digital Store framework and digital shelf tools, such as Profitero and Clavis
- Undergraduate degree. Preferable business, marketing or related fields
- Experience in managing brand portfolios of products online
- Prior and demonstrable experience in a larger retailer or agency with exposure to teamwork, systems, data, insights and learnings
Mars Leadership Competencies
- Customer Focus
- Strategic Agility
- Command Skills
- Managing Vision and Purpose
- Organizational Agility
Mars is an equal opportunities employer.
At Mars, we have an inspiring purpose, a wonderful culture and we’re made up of a diverse talented group of people. We’re passionate about achieving gender equality with 42% of Associates in the Mars talent pipeline being women. There have been great strides to empower women at Mars, but we know [...]