Digital Marketing Specialist - Los Angeles, CA.
BE Creative. Be Collaborative. BE Innovative . Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Digital Marketing Specialist in Los Angeles, CA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Who you are
You’re an experienced marketing professional who is looking to take the next step in your career by leveraging your creative ideas in a growing industry. You are a confident communicator, strategic thinker and have a keen eye for detail. You love digital technologies and are looking for a role where you can be creative with digital ideas for use in business development. You love the creative and technical aspects of marketing, you bring some experience and ultimately are looking to grow your career.
You thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced dynamic environment and always bring a positive attitude to your work! You always impress your clients with your ability to juggle complex projects simultaneously with grace and competency. If you have strong consultative, creative and problem-solving skills, we want to hear from you!
What you bring:
- At least 5 years of experience in a digital marketing role with a focus on SEO and SEM.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Design, or Similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- In-depth experience with search engine marketing, display advertising networks and re-targeting.
- Valid Google Ad / analytics Certifications (Search, Display, Mobile and YouTube).
- Excellent experience with data and analytics reporting tools.
Bonus skills and experience
- Commercial real estate experience.
What success looks like:
- You provide a high level of marketing support, business plan implementations, and coordination of marketing programs for a variety of teams.
- You successfully support the Digital lead to develop a global re-marketing strategy to ensure we are optimizing the value of our new website platform.
- You successfully support the Digital Advertising Studio global roll-out plan, account set up strategy, and reporting.
- You have experience working with Google Ads to build and optimize digital campaigns from scratch with a variety of budgets, whilst playing a supporting role with the other regions to help execute their ads strategy.
- You will be excellent at reading raw data and reporting back meaningful insights.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.