Digital Marketing Specialist - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN.
BE Creative. Be Collaborative. BE Innovative. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Digital Marketing Specialist in Minneapolis- St. Paul MN.
Our team is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a Staff Accountant looking for a new opportunity in an exciting industry. You’ll play a central role in providing monthly reporting for your assigned portfolio of properties. Are you ready to share your expertise with leaders in commercial real estate? Apply today!
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses, and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re an experienced marketing and communications professional who is looking to take the next step in your career by leveraging your creative ideas into a growing industry. You are a confident communicator, strategic thinker and have a keen eye for detail. You love digital technologies and are looking for a role where you can be creative with digital ideas for use in property marketing and business development. You love the creative and technical aspects of marketing, you bring some experience and ultimately are looking to grow your career!
You thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced dynamic environment and always bring a positive attitude to your work! You always impress your clients with your ability to juggle complex projects simultaneously with grace and competency. If you have strong consultative, creative and problem-solving skills, we want to hear from you!
What you bring:
- 3-4 years’ experience in an agency, media, or internal marketing communications department, preferably B2B focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Design, or Similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Bonus skills and experience:
- Commercial real estate experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Google AdWords.
- Video production and editing experience.
- Sitecore, WordPress, Brandcast.
What success looks like:
- You leverage your creative marketing ideas to attract and secure new clients by working closely with an internal team of high performing real estate brokers.
- You employ both standard marketing techniques, as well as new, creative marketing concepts, methods & platforms that continually raise the bar for internal clients in business development.
- You provide a high level of marketing support, business plan implementations, and coordination of marketing program for a variety of teams.
- You create and manage digital and print content that is informative, educating, entertaining and inspiring for internal and external audiences.
- You will manage the corporate website and blog presence, elevating the Colliers brand through strategies positioning of content campaigns, cultivating followers and analyzing traffic.
- You have experience collecting marketing information from various sources for internal resource libraries, as well as leveraging your findings to provide support to internal clients to bring the highest quality of marketing materials and technology to the industry.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.