Digital Marketing Associate
Founded in 2012, The Honest Company® is a mission-driven consumer products company dedicated to empowering people to live happy, healthy lives. Consumers seeking thoughtfully formulated, safe and effective baby, personal care and beauty products, along with education and support can find The Honest Company products across North America via honest.com and honestbeauty.com and at more than 17,000 retail locations. Beginning in spring 2019, consumers in Europe can find Honest Beauty at select Douglas retail locations. A leader in the natural baby category and a trailblazer in clean beauty, The Honest Company is committed to ensuring all families have access to basic necessities and the latest health information for safe growth and development — a commitment reflected in its ongoing partnerships with organizations such as Baby2Baby and Mount Sinai. The Honest Company is privately held and headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
We're on a mission to empower people to live happy, healthy lives. We're a wellness brand with values rooted in consciousness, community, transparency, and design. Every day and in every way, we hold ourselves to an Honest standard. We believe that it is our responsibility to do our part to help create a healthy and sustainable future for all.
The Honest Company has kicked off a search for a Digital Marketing Associate! In this role, you’ll assist with day-to-day campaign execution and optimization for media across the entire Honest portfolio. The ideal candidate will have proven experience researching, developing, and executing media buys across multiple digital channels while supporting campaign objectives, strategies and KPI’s.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and implement digital marketing campaigns across all paid media channels (inclusive of, but not limited to: SEM, Affiliate, Paid Social, Paid Email, Display & Video) with a focus on driving positive, incremental return on ad spend and new customer acquisition
- Implement & optimize paid search campaigns across Google & Bing Ads driving to both Honest.com as well as Amazon.com and potentially other retail partners with a heavy focus on PLA’s
- Maintain day to day relationship with Affiliate Network and managed services team to ensure optimal performance of this channel
- Work with Affiliate Network to develop and execute new tests, partners and strategies to grow channel while maintaining ROI
- Manage daily maintenance and optimization of media campaigns to successfully deliver against established
- KPIs and provide insights for campaign shifts that address performance gaps
- Provide ongoing reporting, analysis, and optimization of media campaigns
- Track post-click and post-impression performance to ensure traffic generates proper conversion goals
- Use landing page testing, creative testing, and other A/B testing to improve performance
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Highly analytical and strategic. Your problem-solving skills are unparalleled
- Motivated by fast-paced, rapidly changing environments.
- Results oriented. You love to exceed set goals and take on new projects
- A self-directed individual who operates with passion, urgency, focus, and discipline
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years media buying experience required, direct response buying is a plus
- Experience in ecommerce, subscription a plus
- Proven track record of increasing traffic and customer conversion through targeted and accurate campaigns
- Deep knowledge of industry trends, platform trends and competitive positioning in the CPG industry
- Team player with experience working with cross-functional teams such as engineering, marketing, and creative staff in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Proficient in Google Ads & Google Analytics
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Linkshare, Rakuten Affiliate Network, Bing Ads, Kenshoo, Google Ads 360
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health and wellness coverage, 401k with company match, wellness incentives including a monthly fitness reimbursement and onsite fitness classes, options for education reimbursement, and a discount on all products. We value work-life balance and offer a generous and flexible vacation policy. Thinking about adding little ones to your family? Honest offers generous maternity and paternity leave. We love the furry kids too and offer pet insurance so your companions are well taken care of.
Founded in 2012, The Honest Company® is a mission-driven consumer products company dedicated to empowering people to live happy, healthy lives. Consumers seeking thoughtfully formulated, safe and effective baby, personal care and beauty products, along with education and support can find The Honest [...]