Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a creative and passionate Digital Designer to join our award-winning National Marketing team in Vancouver. Working under our National Creative Lead, you will be essential in connecting our employees and clients with Colliers’ services through the creation of engaging visual content supporting our internal and external marketing programs. Your natural curiosity, interest in the latest and greatest technologies and outside-the-box thinking will help Colliers tell richer, deeper stories.
Your creative intuition and ability to solve problems visually, empower you to create and deliver a range of amazing, on-brand and on-strategy, cross-platform digital designs. Through a collaborative process and working closely with your team and various service lines across Canada, your design talents and infectious imagination will inspire, inform and engage a large audience.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with Colliers’ Executive teams to articulate key messaging through dynamic, thought-provoking presentations.
- Forge working relationships with Colliers’ Digital Content and Marketing Specialists across the country to develop engaging and thoughtful imagery for our social mediums.
- Design digital banner ads, both static and animated, that drive the promotion of various marketing campaigns.
- Design and evolve Colliers’ quarterly digital business updates.
- Create web event/landing page design for annual conferences, events and research publications.
- General graphic design support as required.
- You’re curious, creative and are driven to continually expand your burgeoning skill-set.
- 2+ years of experience in a digital or graphic design role supplemented with a degree or diploma in graphic or digital design.
- A strong portfolio highlighting exceptional design skills in a wide range of mediums, demonstrating strong aesthetic and design principles.
- Ability to remain flexible, handle constructive criticism and execute your exciting new ideas.
- Experience creating and editing video material is considered a great asset.
*Please include a download link or online portfolio in addition to your resume.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]