Digital Consumer Insights Analyst
Digital Consumer Insights Analyst
Portland, Oregon or Seattle, Washington
Looking for a critical role in an organization that makes a meaningful impact in people’s lives? This is an opportunity to leverage cutting edge analytics tools to support a healthcare organization which is changing the industry from the inside. Our team drives insights, we don’t just analyze!
The primary function of the Digital Consumer Insights Analyst is to be a data integrator and synthesizer for the Cambia Digital Marketing Analytics team, a shared service of Cambia Health Solutions. This critical role works with both the Product and Marketing teams as well as third party partners to bring together a multitude of complex data to help our organization make smart business decisions.
Like your Marketing peers, this role will be an advocate and champion for the consumer – ensuring the brand promise is delivered upon. You’ll be driving resolution of roadblocks and accelerating forward movement across the organization through an expert ability to decipher data and offer keen insights. The role will be instrumental in identifying and then satisfying consumer needs through teamwork, process, and alignment to deliver on our brand promise – to offer a consumer-focused experience that is valuable, relevant, and seamless.
Specifically, the Digital Consumer Insights Analyst is responsible for developing and providing web, mobile, and app analytics for a myriad of Cambia digital properties. In addition, the role will work cross-functionally with the Consumer Engagement team (CRM) to establish measurement analytics, and then in turn analyze the effectiveness of digital messaging campaigns. The right candidate to join our team can provide regular reporting and analytics on the performance of a variety of digital properties including: app, web and mobile platforms. When we need to know how we can improve performance we will rely on this role to execute ad hoc analyses that will inform site optimization and user experience design. The role is also responsible for working with our digital campaign teams to not only perform analyses of our digital messaging efforts, but also consulting, executing statistical analysis, and performing mathematical modeling. As a 3rd-party partner and connector this role will be central to delivering expert tag management and governance policies and procedures which are ensured by this team.
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Demonstrated experience analyzing consumer web, app and mobile behavior for marketing campaigns.
• Data extracting and manipulation skills – Alteryx, SQL, SAS, and/or R
• Experience with web analytics software – Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, Google Analytics
• Experience with data reporting tools – Tableau, Micro Strategies, PowerPoint and Excel
• Demonstrated experience using data pulling and manipulation software to extract data from multiple data sources, perform data analyses and develop reports for consumption by multiple levels within the organization.
• Ability to collaborate with team members and business partners to define, develop, and deliver web and digital analytics that meet the needs of the business to manage routine operations, identify tactical decisions, and inform strategic direction.
• Ability to work independently, managing deliverable timelines and clients.
• Ability to develop and produce accurate, error free final deliverables and to participate in and support a peer review culture.
• Ability to present complex data, analysis, or findings to teams in a clear and understandable manner that supports the overall business decisions and program efforts.
If eligible, additional Minimum Requirements for level II:
• Experience with statistical modelling of results to drive enhanced decision-making.
• Advanced skills in data extraction and manipulation.
If eligible, additional Minimum Requirements for level Senior Analyst:
• Experience leading work teams both internal to the department and comprised of multi-disciplinary staff.
• Experience managing the implementation, maintenance and governance of digital site and app tags and messaging campaign tags.
• Expert in data extraction design and manipulation, coaching junior level analysts in best practices.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
• Digital Consumer Insights Analyst I would have a B/A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Economics or related field and 2+ years of experience in web/mobile/app analytics role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Digital Consumer Insights Analyst II would have a B/A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Economics or related field and 4+ years of experience in web/mobile/app analytics role and statistical modeling experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s preferred.
• Digital Consumer Insights Analyst Senior would have a Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or Economics or related field and 7+ years of experience in web/mobile/app analytics role and statistical modeling experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have nearly a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]