Are you interested in helping companies reinvent themselves and their industries for the digital age?
Do you want to leverage your business acumen, understanding of cutting edge technology and agile experience to define a vision and strategy for how businesses will remain competitive and grow?
Do you have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset?
IBM is developing a world-class Digital Strategy Consulting practice which includes a focus on Strategy Consulting and we are hiring the best talent in the industry. With more than 60,000 consultants and professional staff in over 160 countries globally, IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization. With the growing market needs, the team target to recruit elites who will be trained up to be our next generation leaders.
Digital Business Strategy Practice Leader Responsibilities:- Oversee the digital business strategy practice team in MEA Client Innovation Centers while accountable for the practice’s delivery targets and operational metrics i.e. financials, client satisfaction, utilization, billing, and business controls.
- Responsible for building and the growth of international digital business strategists by attracting, hiring, and retaining top-notch consultants to support and deliver digital strategy projects across the globe. That includes but not limited to: performing skill gap assessment, customizing individual development plans, managing their career progression, develop future leaders, mentoring and coaching.
- Full accountability of the delivery of managed digital strategy engagements by directing the team, managing the accounts’ metrics, client relationships and different stakeholders
- Support the identification of new business opportunities and managing relationships with current and new client executives (CXO levels) to drive new business. Understand client needs and objectives, articulating and formulating solutions design, while managing delivery risk and working with the sales team through deal progression and signing.
- Contribute to the growth and eminence of the practice through thought leadership and practice development activities.
- Act as digital strategy subject matter expert for the service line
- Help our clients explore disruptive strategies that create business value and promote IBM’s unique value proposition in the market.
- Identify client needs and craft a compelling value proposition that describes our approach, client value proposition and the unique value of IBM.
- Possess a strong executive presence with the ability to establish credibility in client meetings with a confident point of view.
- Support in developing the Digital Strategy Service Line strategy.
- At the core of the role is the leadership, management, and improvements of the practice focused on working with clients' planning needs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 12 years of general consulting (or other equivalent business experience.)
- 4 years working for a top tier strategy consulting firm developing business strategies for clients and leading strategy engagements (or equivalent experience.)
- 4 years Experience driving the sales of strategy engagements.
- 4 years Experience developing proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
Industry Experience in at least one industry.
- 10 years leadership experience managing multidisciplinary team.
- 2 years involvement in at least one aspect of a digital transformation (e.g., business modeling, digital marketing, digital growth strategies, etc.)
- Willigness to travel
- Fluent in English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 15 years of general consulting (or other equivalent business experience.)
- 6 years working for a top tier strategy consulting firm developing business strategies for clients and leading strategy engagements (or equivalent experience.)
- 3 years involvement in at least one aspect of a digital transformation (e.g., business modeling, digital marketing, digital growth strategies, etc.)
- 6 years of experience driving the sales of strategy engagements.
- 6 years of experience developing proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- 2 years of experience incorporating design thinking and creative approaches to problem solving and strategy formulation.
- 6 years of industry experience in at least one industry.
- Earned a Masters in Business Administration (strongly preferred) and/or another Masters or Advanced degree in business or technology
- 10 years leadership experience managing multidisciplinary team and driving business results.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]