Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Facilitate the definition of business requirements by working impartially with business stakeholders to reach the best possible conclusions and/or decisions about a problem or issue, with a clear focus on delivering value Help the IT team to understand the learned business requirements, so that the IT team is able to translate it into a software solution Create clear and concise documentation to represent a business process or specify a solution using common modeling techniques such as business process diagram or sequence diagrams Perform necessary analysis to determine if a solution is feasible from a technical, economic, legal, operational, and schedule perspective Identify, document, analyze, prioritize, monitor, and groom requirements to facilitate software delivery throughout the sprint planning, sprint, acceptance testing, and release cycles Use common quality assurance processes, tools, and techniques to determine if a software product or service being developed is meeting the specified requirements Work in global cross-functional teams acting as a liaison between local process experts, global process managers, software development vendors, and fellow global IT team members to ensure project deliverables are met Map business processes to selected area of a standard application, recommend business process improvements, and solve business problems, creating innovative solutions and thus enabling business excellence Maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness, evaluate IT solution alternatives for economic and operational feasibility, configure processes, evaluate performance of existing solutions, develop specifications for IT solutions, implement and test enhancement requests, document technical specifications and business processes Consider ideas from various functions in the company to drive innovation while maintaining an excellent network outside of Hilti through research institutions and other companies Additional duties as assigned
CAREER - We want your thirst to learn, courage to challenge and desire to improve things, including yourself.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with little or no construction experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field required
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile Software Development setting
- Ability to work independently and proactively with limited supervision or technical direction by demonstrating initiative to seek answers to relevant business questions
- Demonstrated systems thinking ability to solve problems by viewing them as a part of an overall system rather than individual components, outcomes, or events
- Broad general knowledge of current and relevant information technology including hardware, software, and programming languages
- Very strong ability to connect with global partners to build bonds, inspire, influence, and accomplish goals in a challenging global organization
- Excellent communication skills to share and explain insights and results in simple and powerful terms to a variety of audiences ranging from technical experts to executive management
- Ability to recognize and deal with conflict and debate in a rational, balanced, and effective way using effective communication, problem solving, and negotiating skills
- Normal office conditions
- Occasional domestic and international travel, required
Hilti, Inc is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Hilti delivers leading technology to the global construction industry. Our products, services and software offer innovative solutions. Founded in Liechtenstein in 1941, the worldwide Hilti Group has evolved from a small garage start-up to a global brand with nearly 30,000 team members across 120 [...]