Digital Marketing Analyst - Meredith Performance Marketing
Meredith Performance Marketing (MPM) is seeking an exceptionally talented Digital Marketing Analyst to join their Boston-based quantitative marketing team. Qualified candidates will work with a highly experienced team lead to continually drive positive ROI across organic and paid marketing channels. You’ll be part of a small, fast-paced team with big ambitions and the backing of a digital media powerhouse.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop/analyze benchmarks and KPIs to measure ROI efficiency and identify new opportunities.
- Maintain day-to-day financials and operations of marketing campaign channels.
- Plan, set, and execute multivariate testing to drive increases in consumer lifetime value.
- Work closely across departments to build effective digital campaigns, landing pages, and tests.
- Develop marketing strategy and budgets for new MPM products and features.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a highly analytical, creative, detail-oriented, and organized environment.
- Self-starter, hands-on digital media professional.
- Understands and considers financial impact of marketing decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
- Takes a scientific approach to decision-making.
What You Need:
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Greater Boston area.
- Four-year degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related subject.
- 1-3 years in digital media or marketing role.
- Highly proficient with Excel (pivots, lookups, index match, etc.).
- Experience with Google advertising products, or similar platforms.
- Hands-on experience directly managing revenue a plus.
- Experience with SQL a plus.
We recognize and celebrate the diverse backgrounds and talented individuals within Meredith and the larger metro areas. We cultivate meaningful relationships among our employees, encourage communication and collaboration among departments, and foster creativity and interaction throughout all levels of the organization.