Job TitleDI Project Quality Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Responsible for Integral Digital & Software Quality deliverables and End to End Digital/Software Quality process as defined in Technology & Function Creation, i.e. Integral Software Development and Life Cycle Management processes
You are responsible for
- Provide leadership and steer all Software quality related activities in Technology and Function Creation and Integral Digital / Software Development with special attention for: Driving requirement development: VPH à VOC tree à CTQ definitions; Steer for robust & reliable design, driving capability and reliability requirements; Manage risk & problem and margin; Facilitate and review FMEA’s, PMI’s, Problem log’s
- Assist and coach project team on the Project Quality plan and quality tools
- Communicate regularly on the quality status, monitor predicted call rate (CREX) throughout the project execution, Capture learning’s from earlier projects (both on the development process and on technical issues, FCR, PFQ improvements) and initiate improvements in the new / current project
- Developing and executing the design release verification and validation plan
- Responsible for Software safety, compliance, regulatory, sustainability and approbation related activities
- Support LCM (Life Cycle Management) activities to ensure smooth launching of new type number of existing Software to new country and finding root causes / resolution of sustaining Software issues
You are a part of
- Team of Product Quality Management (PQM), reporting to Business Quality Lead
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree with > 5 years of related experience in quality; or a Master’s degree with < 3 years of related experience in quality
- Proficient in quality area of specialization and contributes in other disciplines
- Experienced in feasibility determination of quality concepts with basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Experienced in Agile development environment, setup build-in quality management system.
- Digital & Software development experienced in consumer electronic will be a strong plus
- Working experience in multi-national organization will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills both in Chinese and English
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.