Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX) is a rapidly growing leader in self-service data analytics breaking barriers and democratizing the process of empowering hundreds of employees within a single enterprise to become citizen data scientists. More than 2,500 customers from world-class leading brands, including Experian, Walmart, Verizon, Dunkin Brands, McDonalds, and Ford, rely on Alteryx daily. Relief. Joy. Confidence. Love. Gratitude. This is how our customers describe how they feel when using Alteryx. We provide line of business analysts across multiple departments (e.g. finance, marketing, HR, supply chain, etc.) with a code-free and code-friendly analytics workflow that leads to impactful business outcomes.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in peoples lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
Ideal candidates will have experience with IT automation platforms, Amazon Web Services (AWS), provisioning, deployment, and configuration management.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent work experience
- Experience automating the deployment of software using tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Experience provisioning and managing applications in both virtual and cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, VMware)
- Experience as a developer or administrator, preferably in a mixed environment (Windows & Linux)
- Knowledge of at least one of the following scripting languages: Ruby, Perl, Python, or Bash
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB, and Cassandra
- Experience with revision control systems including branch, merge and tag strategies using Git and SVN
- Experience working in an Agile, Scrum, or Kanban environment
Alteryx, Inc. is a rapidly growing leader in self-service data analytics – breaking barriers and democratizing the process of empowering hundreds of employees within a single enterprise to become citizen data scientists. More than 2,500 customers from world-class leading brands, including Experian, [...]