Location: EA Redwood Shores
Term: 6 - 12 months
At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world.
We’re innovators and great storytellers. But it’s not just about amazing your peers – it’s about
amazing yourself. Take risks. Collaborate with brilliant minds and dare to dream big. Together,
we can change the way millions play every day.
Seeking an Outsourcing Development Manager for The Sims 4 franchise.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the day to day tasks and scheduling of our team to hit milestones across multiple projects.
- Build and maintain effective schedules to ensure achievement of overall project development milestones.
- Help plan milestones and deliverables, tracks progress, drive for successful completion of commitments.
- Maintain regular communications within our dev teams, with outsourcing partners and key development stakeholders to ensure we hit our team goals.
- Anticipate and escalate communications regarding problems and dev team roadblocks.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Strong communicator who is able to effectively communicate team and project goals in a clear, concise, and strategic manner.
- Able to interpret project schedules to establish and communicate scope.
- A good understanding of game development, interdisciplinary dependencies, and associated development risks.
- Flexible in approach and able to adopt varying methods to achieve results in a quick-changing, dynamic environment.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.