How Indeed works.
Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done.
Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How a Designer works.
This role will fall within the Corporate Marketing group and will be responsible for providing a variety of marketing design work across multiple mediums. You’ll work with our in-house graphic and visual design team to ensure Indeed presents itself as a world-class leader in online recruitment.
As a Designer, you will use design to shape compelling stories that educate people all over the world about how Indeed helps job seekers and employers find the right fit. From designing digital ads, collateral, infographics, to web pages, user experience, powerpoint presentations, shirts, one-sheets, internal communications and even entire books. You’ll help our Marketing team by ensuring that Indeed presents itself as the world-class leader in online recruitment You’ll work along with our in-house design team to produce work that is on-brand as we tell our story on a global scale.
Important: All applicants must provide a URL to a portfolio which clearly demonstrates a clean design aesthetic and attention to detail. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Collaborate with Marketing, internal stakeholders and senior designers to produce high-quality design work that reflect Indeed strategy and are compliant with Indeed brand guidelines
- Provide marketing design work across multiple mediums on a variety of projects, from small pieces to multi-channel campaigns
- Provide print-ready artwork; oversee production of print material when necessary
- Provide on-screen visual designs in appropriate sizes, file formats
- Effectively communicate and articulate thoughts and creative ideas both verbally and in writing
- Prioritize multiple projects and deliver high-quality design on-time, occasionally under tight deadlines
- Support our Marketing and Product teams by producing data visualizations
- Has a strong portfolio demonstrating a passion for design and skill in visual communication
- Is aware of current design trends, has the judgement to know when adoption of these trends is appropriate (rather than fashionable)
- Is comfortable providing simple, well executed designs with great attention to detail. Demonstrates mastery of typography, color and page layout
- Can comfortably deliver against straight graphic design needs as well as data visualization
- Is excited to work within our current brand voice, and help us evolve it as new opportunities arise
- Actively participates in the creative process by asking questions and voicing opinions, and can effectively collaborate with stakeholders to determine project needs
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure designs are consistent with brand guidelines and overall project goals.
- Takes responsibility for the success of the projects they work on
- 2-5 years professional experience, ideally with a design firm or advertising agency, but can also be experience with an internal creative team
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience in an in-house corporate design agency or agency creative dept preferred
- Proficient in print and digital design
- Fluent in relevant design software; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Knowledge and ability to design in wordpress a plus
- Web development knowledge using HTML, CSS, JS a plus
- Motion graphics experience a plus
- Competitive salaries and bonus programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness initiatives (incentive programs, fitness classes)
- Retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Catered meals, endless snacks and drinks
- Monthly happy hours
- Casual dress code
- Employee development opportunities