The Deal Execution Sr. Analyst manages the opportunity sales pursuit and closes opportunities using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop and direct the sales efforts for new client target acquisition and/or direct the efforts to ensure execution of sales strategies geared toward protecting and growing business with existing clients.
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 2 years of experience qualifying opportunities using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, & deal profitability with a proven track record of achieving quotas
· Minimum of 2 years Bid Management experience
· Minimum of 2 years Project Management (organizing multiple moving pieces for on time delivery)
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]