Audible seeks a Data Scientist who will help our product, marketing, and content teams target customers and prospects as well as understand and personalize the content, format and context needed to optimize their book-listening experience.
In this role, you will make the best of your skillset in predictive modeling, recommendation modeling, (un-) supervised learning, and simulation to explain, quantify, predict and prescribe. You will translate business goals into agile, insightful analytics and you will seek to create value for both stakeholders and customers and will convey findings in a clear, actionable way to managers and senior leaders.
· Develop models to optimize the Who, When, Where and How of all our conversations with customers.
· Develop models to measure and optimize our Audiobook Catalog.
· Develop Amazon-scale data engineering pipelines.
· Imagine and invent before the business asks, and create groundbreaking applications using cutting-edge approaches.
· Contribute to the growth of the Audible Data Science team by sharing your ideas, intellectual property and learning from others.
Audible is the world’s largest seller and producer of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of our millions of listeners every day. With our customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented a media category, and is [...]