Data Science Engineers will partner with the Data Science group to help support the ongoing efforts of Xander. This will include taking pre-trained Machine Learning models and creating microservices, supporting the work environment, and aligning with the development of the Xander Platform. Time will be split between development of code, quality and operations.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Development of training and scoring services for Machine Learning Models.
- Implementing BlackBox and WhiteBox testing techniques to ensure quality throughout the team.
- Creating and maintaining a CI/CD pipeline.
- Creating and maintaining containers for microservices.
- Partnering with Data Scientists to deliver features to production.
- Partnering with other teams to expose intelligent features in the product.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Experience with Microservice development
- Experience in GOlang and Python
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with Docker
- Familiarity with BlackBox and WhiteBox testing techniques
- Familiarity with a deployment language such as (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Basic understanding of libraries such as tensorflow.
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- 3-5 years experience as a Software Engineer
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.