Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements, in conjunction with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/ or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. We partner with our clients to help transform their data into an ‘Appreciating Business Asset.’
As part of our Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
Data Governance professionals define strategies and develop/deliver solutions and processes for managing enterprise-wide data throughout the data lifecycle from capture to processing to usage across all layers of the application architecture.
A professional in this position within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands and contributes to the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to organization goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with client directors.
- Will interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Experience implementing Data Governance programs, including conducting data governance maturity assessments, developing data governance frameworks, and providing governance process recommendations to clients.
- At least 1end to end implementation of a Business Data Governance Strategy or Roadmap.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience analyzing and implementing Data Management solutions.
- Travel required up to 100%
- Technical experience and knowledge in Master Data Management and Data Quality.
- Functional familiarity with one or more key master entity/domain such as Individuals (Consumer, HCP, Patient, Employee…), Organizations (Customer/Client, Supplier…), Product, Locations, Assets etc. and the challenges typically involved in implementing MDM for that entity/domain.
- Experience with Data Architecture and Data Integration.
- Experience with Data Quality tools to profile, cleanse, standardize and enrich data.
- Familiarity with Data Stewardship activities.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and leading a medium sized team and delivering MDM solutions
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.