BE authentic. BE collaborative. BE a team player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Data Entry Clerk – 1 Year Contract in Toronto North, ON.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are a curious person with a keen eye for detail. Because of your interest in commercial real estate trends, you keep up to date on the local market and are keenly interested in taking data together to tell the story. The Data Entry Clerk works to provide the sales professionals and Market Intelligence with current market knowledge and insights. In addition, this professional will strive to increase accuracy of all information in the CRM+ system. You thrive on managing multiple priorities and are comfortable with shifting priorities throughout the day.
You possess strong communications skills and are able to build strong professional relationships with others.
What you bring
- Three or more years of experience in research field, including exposure to CRM tools or similar databases.
- Ability to manage and prioritize your work.
- Proficiency with MS Office including MS Excel.
Bonus skills and experience
- Experience with CRM+ mapping a plus.
- Previous experience in real estate is considered a strong asset.
What success looks like
- You provide detailed research and convey your expertise in client meetings/presentations.
- You take initiative to work proactively with team members to grow the business acting as an advisor.
- You produce quarterly market reports that create a buzz.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]