Lastline, Inc. is a venture backed cybersecurity company that provides innovative AI-powered network security products that detect and defeat advanced threats attempting to enter and operate within a network. We protect: network, email, cloud, and web infrastructures minimizing the risk of damaging and costly data breaches with fewer resources at a lower cost. Headquartered in Redwood City, California with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Lastline’s technology is used by Global 5000 enterprises, is offered directly and through resellers and security service providers, and is integrated into leading third-party security technologies worldwide.www.lastline.com
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a Data Engineer/Analyst you will have the ability to collect and synthesize data from multiple sources, provide intellectual rigor to analysis and interpretation processes, and derive meaningful insights within Lastline Inc. You will also be required to conceptualize and implement reporting and analytics systems which are scalable, and highly automated. You should preferably have experience of 3 to 5 years in end to end analytics systems implementation
Must-Have Skills & Experiences:
- Expertise in scripting and automation such as PowerShell, R, Python
- Strong Fundamentals of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience with API integrations, ETL and/or data integration tools ( eg. Informatica, Talend, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi etc)
- Experience in Data Wrangling: able to work across different data sources (structured or unstructured data, analyze, cleanse, join and transform data)
- Experience on designing solutions using databases and data storage technology such as RDBMS and NoSQL
- Experience with conceptualizing and implementing real time analytics applications using:
- Statistical techniques: regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.
- Machine Learning techniques: clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.
- Experience with data processing/visualizing technology / platforms such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and using IaaS / PaaS / SaaS components in building scalable solutions
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Finance ERP systems preferable
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Maintains this standard in all forms of written and oral communication
- Flexibility of availability depending on the requirement/urgency of the task
- Maturity with understanding the business context and disparate ecosystems with ability to plan pragmatic prioritization
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ownership Driven: Owns end to end development
- Proactive & Persistent: Acts without being told to and demonstrates a willingness to go the distance to get something done
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated individual who is a great team player, a self-starter and is self-motivated in their work and career. If this sounds like a match for you and what you are looking for, please apply. We’d love to hear from you!
You will work with some of the world’s leading experts in cyber security. Our team values excellence, continuous innovation, getting stuff done quickly, transparent communication, and a friendly work environment. Our organization and team is geographically distributed, this position will be based out of our Gurgaon, India Office
We're serious about network security and threat protection - and we have the proof. Our three co-founders are some of the most influential security experts in the world! We know our stuff. With these expertise and our passion to improve cybersecurity, Lastline is revolutionizing the way companies [...]