IBM’s Digital Workplace Engineering team is focused on building tools and applications for IBMers to do their best work. Through a family of apps and services, we’re building an environment which is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to push the limits on productivity and collaboration. We are well-positioned to deliver the next chapter of the digital workplace, leveraging expertise in cloud, security, and scale.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship
As a Data Analyst, you’ll seek to understand user behavior, analyze data, identify trends, and formulate product recommendation to drive wide-scale change.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Perform analysis and provide actionable insight.
- Help define strategic goals and supporting KPIs
- Define and build dashboards and reports for different departments to help monitor KPIs.
- Perform ongoing analysis to understand user behavior and provide actionable recommendations in different areas of the product
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 plus years of data analysis experience at a consumer technology company
- 3 plus years experience performing advanced analytics using structured and unstructured data.
- Solid conceptual understanding of methods in analytics and data science. Understanding of common roadblocks and technical challenges.
- Experience with SQL and Python/R.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- Ability to execute against defined objectives both tactically and strategically
- A team player who can collaborate with engineers, designers, and other cross-functional teams
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]