As a Customer Support Manager at Splash, you are both a coach and a player. You inspire, motivate, and strategically guide our Support team to level up. You know how to pivot and roll out new strategies, while maintaining a positive team culture. In the face of the unknown, you lay the path for Support to provide an excellent client experience.
Our mission: We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person.
- Coach support team members on strategies to drive adoption and provide excellent support to Enterprise-level teams
- Spearhead Quality Assurance (QA) analysis and performance measurement within team
- Build and iterate on operational processes to scale growing team
- Coordinate cross-office teams to roll out new initiatives
- Professional and thorough in method to developing creative solutions for custom needs and problems
- Directly interface with clients as point of escalation for critical issues
- Apply Splash's client adoption and retention strategy to proactive support
- Exude professionalism and maintain brand values in all client-facing communication
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 3+ years of Customer Support experience
- 2+ year of Splash experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS technology
- Experience building teams and establishing workflows
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs in your field
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua) are a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
If you’re interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume.
Your time at Splash will be the most important work you ever do. It will change the course of your career in an exciting and unreplicable way. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and [...]