Customer Support, Integrations Lead
Our mission: We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person.
- Create Splash Integrations Support troubleshooting strategy workflow and metrics
- Develop and document best practices in marketing automation and cross-platform data integrity, including GDPR requirements
- Troubleshoot with clients via email, phone and chat
- Lead team training, QA, and feedback sessions with support team
- Review strategy requests and escalated platform issues documented by Specialists
- Consult with Specialist on Normal level tickets for strategy, accuracy, tone, format
- Analyze customer experience and user behavior to influence product roadmaps
- Product liaison and influencer for Integrations product roadmaps, feature scoping, development, release and improvements
- Identify and create integration-specific guides, product releases, FAQs and multimedia
- Coordinate with Solutions team for upcoming integrations, custom builds, and prospect needs
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 3+ years of Customer Support experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting software integrations
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS technology
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Zapier, HubSpot, Eloqua, BlueJeans, Nexudus and general API postback
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, across varying backgrounds and management levels - convey technical information to a non-technical audience
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office and relevant software programs in your field
If you’re interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume.
Your time at Splash will be the most important work you ever do. It will change the course of your career in an exciting and un-replicable way.
We can’t wait to meet you.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and [...]