Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it’s now the recognized industry leader and undergoing explosive growth in the rapidly expanding security market.
A leading provider of cyber security and application delivery solutions, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Customer Success Manager to fuel the success of customers by effectively supporting the deployment, administration and knowledge transfer of Radware’s solutions within the customer’s environment.
If you’re an energetic, upstart Customer Success Manager who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, interacting with people, and own the ultimate success of your customers, this could be the position for you.
This is a remote position preferable in the central or west.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are the trusted advisor of your customers. You are the internal champion, coordinating the cross functional approach required for sustained customer success and growth. You own the ultimate success of your customers by driving customer onboarding, user adoption, outcome attainment, customer advocacy and retention. You will ensure that your customers derive maximum value from their investments in Radware and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis.
In this role, you will:
- Achieve customer success outcomes including higher value realization, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores
- Work cross-functionally with our sales, support, services and security teams to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment
- Develop and implement tailored success plans that provide continued value to the customer, ensure renewals and drive long-term account growth
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to generate references and referrals, and program manage account escalations
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth
- Influence product development strategy by advocating on behalf of our customers
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Build strong and positive relationships with the customer
- Manage the customer from onboarding, through the life cycle and ongoing activities.
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, business reviews
- Become escalation point for the customer inside the organization for fast resolution
- Provide the customer feedback to the relevant team
- Provides the customer periodical reports
- Travel up to 20%
- 5+ years of experience in services, account management, or related customer-facing experience
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS enterprise solutions
- Strong technical background, Cyber Security knowledge and networking experience
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to drive and track a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to influence others
- Bachelor's degree
Language and Communication Skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, written and spoken
- Presentation skills; high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Exhibits good listening skills and comprehension
Primary Location: US-New Jersey
Other Locations: US-TX-Dallas, United States, US-New York, US-Arizona, US-IL-Chicago, US-NJ-Mahwah, US-CA-San Francisco, US-WA-Seattle
Job: Technical Support
Radware (NASDAQ:RDWR) is the global leader in integrated application delivery & cyber security solutions and a dynamic company promoting a fun, family-like atmosphere. In our constantly growing and changing company, we encourage employees to realize their potential in an environment that embraces [...]