Datadog is scaling our Customer Success team as our product gains more traction in the market. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to onboard, train, and proactively drive adoption with existing customers. You’ll advocate for the customer internally and focus on a positive customer experience. This is an opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the space, and early enough to contribute impactful work.
- Partner with sales team to ensure smooth transition and onboarding experience
- Proactively build relationship with customers to achieve loyalty and revenue growth
- Act as advisor to customers to ensure they’re leveraging the solution effectively
- Monitor and identify usage trends to uncover renewal risks and support greater adoption rates
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal Datadog teams (support, product, finance, and legal)
- Identify growth opportunities within named accounts and ensure high renewal rates
- 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role in the SaaS space
- Experience tracking customer information within Salesforce
- Ability to negotiate contract terms and overcome pricing objections for Renewal/Upsell opportunities
- Experience in the B2B tech space or with subscription based software preferred
Datadog is the world’s leading monitoring service for cloud-scale applications, bringing together data from servers, databases, tools and services to present a unified view of your entire stack. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev and Ops teams to work collaboratively to avoid downtime, resolve performance problems, and ensure that development and deployment cycles finish on time.
The women of Datadog help empower each other through monthly women’s lunches, after work events, and the Womenofdatadog Slack channel. Datadog also offers a mentor and buddy program, financial advisory services, our volunteer Datadog Cares initiatives, discretionary time off to help create a work-life balance, 12 weeks of maternity leave (fully paid), and covers a portion of fertility treatments.