Are you interested in joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is an $11B Fortune 500 company that offers a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
This opportunity resides within STANLEY Convergent Security, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Convergent Security we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, STANLEY Convergent Security is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
Currently, we are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry. There’s never been a better time to join our security team. We are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a position as a Security Sales Specialist for our Security Business.
The Security Sales Specialist is a key member of the Sales team and will be responsible for activities that result in the retention of our current customer base, building upon our current customer’s offerings, and obtaining new prospects primarily operating in the Reoccurring Monthly Revenue (RMR) space.
RMR Solution Selling
- Identify opportunities to save, sell to the new locations, and/or sell to the new occupant moving into vacated location
- Analyze and identify customer RMR needs
- Determine RMR products/services based on Customers’ Needs
- Proactive contact to newly installed customers within 48 hours after installation
- Promote RMR solutions to existing and new customer base
- Review Customer’s overall status
- Troubleshoot questions and address concerns
- Identify additional needs / selling opportunities
- Controllable Cancels
- Acct. Troubleshooting
- Monitor and communicate resign/activation activities
- Lead generation for Region using Avention /SFDC/ Google alerts/Construction Data Sources
- Log prospect activity in SFDC Daily
- System design and application, pricing, lead generation and time management
- Update customer information and enter new prospects for real-time transparency
- Reinforce contractual obligations of STANLEY Security and the customer to reduce RMR Attrition for Service
- Identify and participate in local associations, vendor shows, conferences to boosts sales
- Local RMR Sales Support regarding customer questions, product offerings, monitoring services, etc.
- Other duties/needs as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year experience in B2B electronic security system sales experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer service environment.
- 3+ years’ experience special projects coordination
- 3+ years' use of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- A valid state driver’s license, without restrictions.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed; some travel may be required.
- System design and application, pricing, lead generation is a plus.
- Prior use of Salesforce.com or other CRM system.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, vacation, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity.
Additional benefits offered:
All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.