- Interface with multiple functional areas to investigate cases and acquire information Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of customer behavior across multiple products.
- Maintain records, prepare filings and prepare reporting information and metrics to be presented to management Work with the team on grey area cases and develop best review practices.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of client specific business environment.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department s product s key performance requirements.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in continuous training.
- Shares information required for the team to be successful.
- Demonstrate understanding of the client s business needs or market and maintains high satisfaction ratings.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of order entry, incident management and knowledge management tools, client information systems, and service desk procedures.
- Develop best practices and provide new solutions daily tasks
- Seek opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback.
- Perform incident notification and escalation to ensure problems requests issues are communicated Build up other analysts’ skills and knowledge
- Perform Quality Audits and share the feedback with the team or client as appropriate Assist Team lead or act as backup to Team lead on various tasks when needed
- High School diploma
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Minimum 1 year experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask in several computer systems
- 1 or more years of experience as a reviewer or SME
- 1 or more years of experience analyzing mobile phone apps
- 2 years of experience working with Android and iOS applications for leading Social Media Company
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]