The Specialist aims to offer top of the line customer service. By demonstrating a high level of service aptitude and a passion for our product, and help customers understand the value of an Audible membership. Provide a tailored experience to our members and optimize their method of engagement with our content depending on where they are within their listening journey. Thriving in a culture that promotes empowerment, taking initiative, finding solutions, collaboration, and having fun.
· An avid book and/or audiobook consumer: a specialist should be able to discuss audiobooks as they build relationships with customers. The interaction is as if they were working in a local bookstore conveying excitement about the product.
· Excellent listening skills: capable of communicating in a fluid, back-and-forth manner that engages, and invites an exchange of ideas. Ability to probe to clearly understand the customers’ needs.
· Out-of-the-box thinking: a thirst for information, ability to utilize a variety of resources, including search engines, websites and internal resources, and research their requests with the goal of delivering meaningful and valuable solutions.
· Ability to explain complex tasks to others with accessible, teachable style.
· Proactive relationship building with immediate colleagues and those in related disciplines.
· Forward thinking mentality: ability to solve the immediate issues and anticipate future issues.
· Humanized written communication skills: able to write clearly in a personalized tone that is highly relatable and believable, one that encourages a trustful rapport, and reads as well as your direct conversation to the customer.
· Proven track record: The effectiveness, efficiency, and quality is effortless based on performance experience.
· Onboard customers successfully by helping them understand the variety of ways to listen, how it fits into their lives, and how to discover content they love.
· Leveraging your literary knowledge when engaging customers in lively conversations about interesting books.
· Researching and diagnosing issues that resolve customer concerns to ensure a high level of retention, satisfaction and drive process improvement.
· Clearly comprehending the issues customers present, by thinking creatively on the behalf of the customer.
· Help customers through the email, phone and chat channels.
· Consistent performance within a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
· Being available to work various shifts, weekends and/or Holidays.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and ability to type swiftly with minimal errors.
· In-depth understanding of the following areas of technology: Windows and Mac OS computers, MP3 players, Internet and related applications (downloading, streaming, connectivity) and especially mobile phones and operating systems (Android OS, Apple iOS, Windows Phone).
Audible is the world’s largest seller and producer of audiobooks and other spoken-word entertainment, enriching the lives of our millions of listeners every day. With our customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented a media category, and is [...]