Job TitleCustomer Service Operations
Customer Care Coordination
• Answer customer calls and register them in the service management system
• Determine the routing of the customer call depending on the customer’s request and contract obligations
• Create service work orders if necessary
• Assign and dispatch Field Services Engineers (FSE’s) to assign service orders based on the advice of the FSE with helpdesk / response center duty or the Team Lead Field Services (or Service Delivery Manager) in the district
• Order spare parts if required and inform FSE on delivery schedule
• Inform Customers about the status of their call and make detailed appointments
• Manage the progress of the customer call and escalate if service levels are in danger
• Coordinate the Preventive Maintenance schedule with FSE. Escalate to Team Leader or CS Delivery Manager for non-compliance.
Time & Material (T&M) quote creation
• Create a T&M quote based on requested services from a customer
• Get T&M quote approved by District Operations Manager, Team Lead or Account Manager CS
• Send the approved T&M quote to the customer
Field Change Order (FCO) Coordination
• Create SWO for affected equipment based on the Unit Effective List as provided by the Technical Support Specialist
• Coordinate FCO parts ordering
• Schedule & dispatch FCO’ / Service Work Orders (SWO’s)
• Manage work in progress by reviewing the status of all service work orders and take appropriate actions to push service work orders to the next status
• Review the service work order when it has the status confirmed
• Settle cost against FSE work center and create a time & material Invoice
• Settle cost against a contract or warranty
• Discuss issues with the involved FSE’s and the Team Lead Field Services (or Services Delivery Manager) in the district
Billing Task :
• contract/T&M billing by following the billing plan
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.