Role: Customer Service Associate
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for communicating with clients and verifying eligibility for monthly reimbursements.
Responds to incoming calls from clients
- Reviews and evaluating client information such as paystubs and/or other documentation to determine eligibility for monthly reimbursement
- Contacts clients to request necessary information when a change is identified or when a document received is not valid
- Observes professional standards of conduct including attendance, professional behavior and dress code
- Develops and maintains professional business relationships through verbal and written communication with team members, employers and clients
- Completes daily goals and performs other duties as assigned
- Associate degree OR a minimum of 2 years data entry experience
- Minimum of 1 year insurance experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and perform well under time constraints
- Experience in critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work with multiple personnel under minimal supervision
- Ability to manage workflows
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface at multiple levels of leadership
- Knowledge of the use of PCs and related software
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]